10 minutes to judge the surface capabilities of space providers
initial stage, hosting or sharing is the best choice, but often buy the host, just like buying lottery tickets, the opportunity to buy garbage is much higher than the probability of buying contentment. Here is my experience based on some suggestions, I hope to help you a little.
1: is it important to try it,
can try, of course, but pay attention: when you really spend money to buy space, this space basically and you try the space is not on a server, the trial is not worth much. Personal experience: Xi’an IDC free trial space, support XMLHTTP, pay space does not support, do not support XMLHTTP alone, this can not collect white money.
2: how many lines should I choose in the end?
I think the 2 line is preferred! Www.3721ppt.com is Telecom exclusive bandwidth, Netcom users is still very difficult to access, the bandwidth of what?? now the 2 line 3 line 4 line and 8 line space and put aside aside, emerge in an endless stream, I suggest you choose the 2 line is sufficient, if the cost is limited you can choose a telecom can, after all, Netcom + telecom users accounted for 98%. The remaining 2% visits to the user more money goes against the concept of virtual host (virtual host is not for money?)
personal experience: a so-called "4 wire room", the speed of travel is not as good as Nu River in Shanghai mobile.
3: do you need to see any identification,
documents can only represent his qualifications, not on behalf of the ability. Through the www.miibeian.gov.cn check he is not really the record, the record is consistent with the domain name registration number (which is the most basic) to see if there is no business license links, generally provide the business license of the scanned fraud probability is not very high, although the business license is very good to do if you provide a value-added telecommunications business license "for example Shanghai B-20050000 use Baidu Search this number, sometimes will not only see the number of selling space with this number, also can see their agency relationship. All other documents links such as "Alipay trust business" "XXX certification" personally feel nothing.
personal experience: once seen a space to sell, the end of the note marked nearly 10 kinds of documents, I really do not know the card or sell space (except for the record is true, the others are all fake or misappropriation of others).
4: really unlimited CPU, unlimited traffic, unlimited IIS limit the number of users each? I can only tell you there is real, there are false, completely look at the service providers of the industry quality. As far as I understand a space business situation, in addition to not limiting traffic, all the others are false.
5: what other skills do you have,
1) look at the space business postal address, go to Baidu search, this address is really there, is a business district or residential area at a glance. Many personal agents >